Saturday 13 April 2013

Roald Dahl - Characters to Audio short story - Taste


We only had two days for this! We listened to Roald Dahl's Taste, which is a short story by he author who also wrote Charlie and the chocolate factory. When we listened to the sound clip  we where doodling the character at the same time to capture the first impression we got from the description  But I planned to draw to completely other character then those two first, so i have so e drawing of the maid and others too. I find it difficult to work with art during such short period of time. I really love historical clothes and history, So i didn't do much research (My story's taking place in the 50's in England like the original story)












My inspirations:

I thought the narrator sounded like John Cleese!

No comments:

Post a Comment